Music is a big part of Teagan’s life. Her daddy is a musician and music educator. Besides the vast collection of music on CD’s and vinyl our living room is full of real shakers, keyboards, drums, and even a xylophone. But Teagan has some musical toys that are actually great sounding instruments. I came across Bonz Bands and thought I would share this with all of you.
Zolo Inc. is the distributor of a variety of unique items. They are designers of toys that build, feel, dream, amuse, express, and imagine! Bonz Bands fits nicely into those categories. The set consists of 40 pieces that can all be played as an instrument. The pieces also interlock to create a Bonz creature. You can even play the cover of the box like a tambourine.
Kids can play along with the companion CD included inside, recorded with the BonzBand instruments! You will recognize the shakers and whistle playing along with the actual recorded instrumental music. Teagan picked right up on the beat and character of each track and moved accordingly.
She loves to play the whistle and actual has shown some breath control by not blowing into it as hard as she can every time. The plastic pieces are sturdy and had no problem keeping up with Teagan’s method of shaking and sometimes dropping (throwing!). We had fun making our own Bonz band and sharing the claw shakers, scrapers and whistle. Teagan has spent a lot of time connecting and reconnecting the Bonz to make her own fully pose-able creatures.
At $33 dollars it may seem a little much, but that’s less than $1 per piece that can also be used for more than just music! Bonz Band is a construction toy that focuses on building fun whimsical characters a well as kick out the jams!
Buy it here: http://zolo.com/bonzband.html
GIVEAWAY: One Bonz™ Band
MAIN ENTRY – Visit http://zolo.com/bonzband.html. Take a look around and tell us what other items you like (click on the shop button). Come back here and leave a comment in the comment box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Extra entries – You can earn more entries. Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- 1 Extra Entry – Subscribe to our RSS feed or by email (or let us know if you already subscribe).
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Twitter and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Follow us on Facebook and let us know.
- 1 Extra Entry – Tweet this giveaway. Copy and paste – @thatsITmommy is giving away a jammin’ Bonz Band. Enter here http://bit.ly/9AFtfb #giveaway* Let us know that you tweeted in a separate comment. Come back daily!
- 3 Extra Entries – Have a Blog? Blog about this giveaway and leave the url of your post in a separate comment below. (#1, #2, #3)