Whether your child is riding a bike, scooter, skateboard or even skiing, sledding or snowboarding a helmet is required for safety. Kids may try to argue that they don’t need one or that they will be careful but it is really not an option. Massachusetts based company Helmtops have created something that makes it a little easier to get your kids excited about wearing their helmet. Helmtops are helmet decorations that are soft, high quality decorations so you can style your helmet with stars, butterflies, pirates and more. Helmtops fasten safely through your helmet’s holes. If you are familiar with crocs and the jibbitz, that you can decorate them with, these are very similar except giant and fit in your child’s helmet.
We came across Helmtops at the Life is Good Festival earlier this fall. Massachusetts resident Gregg Mastoras Owner/Inventor of Helmtops was on site selling his awesome creations! Helmstops also received a Creative Child Magazine 2010 Seal of Excellence! We purchased two for Adeline to decorate her helmet with. There were many to choose from but she finally settled on a peace sign and a butterfly.
These are great way to help your children personalize their helmets. Their are designs for boys and girls, fun for any age and retail for only $3.99. There are some really “cool” designs to choose from like a skull and crossbones that I think even the tween group would love to wear them! These fun accessories would also make a perfect stocking stuffer! You can check them all out here: http://www.helmtops.com/
GIVEAWAY: Helmtop’s are generously offering One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader two Helmtops helmet decorations of their choice.
REQUIRED ENTRY: Visit Helmtops and let us know which designs you would choose. Leave your comments in the reply box below this post.
(Remember if this MAIN ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count)
Optional Bonus Entries - Leave each extra entry in a separate comment.
- Follow Helmtops on Twitter (1 entry)
- Like Helmtops on Facebook (1 entry)
- Subscribe to our Email (or tell us that you already do) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID) (2 extra-leave 2 separate comments, #1, #2)
- Blog about this giveaway (leave the link) (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs (1 entry)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Comment on one of our non-giveaway posts. (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – WIN 2 Helmtops (helmet decorations) via @thatsitmommy and @helmtops http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=8017#giveaway) – come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 entry)
*THIS GIVEAWAY WILL RUN THROUGH MIDNIGHT ON DECEMBER 1, 2010 (PST). WINNER WILL BE CHOSEN USING RANDOM.ORG FROM ALL VALID ENTRIES AND NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL. WINNER WILL HAVE 48 HOURS TO CONTACT US BEFORE ANOTHER WINNER IS CHOSEN. GIVEAWAY IS OPEN TO U.S. RESIDENTS ONLY (18+).
* WE DID NOT RECEIVE MONETARY COMPENSATION OR PRODUCT FOR THIS REVIEW. THE REVIEW IS IN OUR OWN WORDS AND IS OUR OPINION. YOUR RESULTS AND OPINIONS MAY DIFFER.