I’m sure you’ve seen a My Pillow Pets stand at the mall. Their booth is filled with adorable stuffed animals that convert to a pillow. My daughter received the Buzzy Bumble Bee My Pillow Pet for her birthday and I have to admit that my entire family loves it. The furry material is unbelievably soft and it’s super comfortable to rest on. My daughter likes to leave My Pillow Pet open and she loves resting on it during our movie nights.
I liked learning about Jennifer Telfer a San Diego-based mother of two who came up with the concept of My Pillow Pets. I’m sure she’s amazed at how wildly popular her My Pillow Pets are. This year, she’ll hit the 15 million sold mark!!! My Pillow Pets even made the Toys R Us’ Hot Holiday Toy List! And they recently made our Holiday IT Guide. Why can’t I come up with a genius idea like My Pillow Pets?
There are 20+ different animals to choose from and the pillows are available in two different sizes (18” and 11”). These pillows would be great to bring on those long family road trips and the 11” pillow would be perfect for daycare. I might have to buy one for Teagan since the 18” wouldn’t really fit into her pre-school cubby. Oh, and another suggestion, get one for your pet! I don’t know how many times I’ve caught one of my dogs sleeping on Teagan’s My Pillow Pet!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will win a My Pillow Pets (in-stock character) of their choice
REQUIRED ENTRY – Visit My Pillow Pets and tell us what character is your favorite.
Remember if this MAIN REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries. All entries are worth one point unless otherwise noted.
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow My Pillow Pets on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Blog about this giveaway and tell us why you want to win in your post (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Leave a comment on any non-giveaway post (2 extra – 2 comments #1, #2)
- Enter other current giveaways (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Tweet this: Make sure you enter to win a My Pillow Pet! I did! via @thatsitmommy & @MyPillowPets http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=8082 #giveaway (tweet daily) (1 extra)