When my husband bought me an iPad 2 for my birthday, I swore I’d never let my 4 year old daughter play with it. Well, that thought lasted about a month, and I think she may use it more than me at this point! With this change of heart came a need to protect my precious iPad all the more. I love the sleek styling of the iPad and love my smart cover. I wanted to keep the style intact while protecting it. I found the perfect solution with the Joy Factory. They sent us the SmartFit2 and SmartGrip2 for review. Both work with my existing smart cover and are easy to install.
The SmartFit2 is an ultra-thin snap-on case for the iPad 2. The case is a hard plastic (polycarbonate) that maintains all the appropriate openings for my new gadget. It comes in clear and smoke. We reviewed the clear, and I love that it keeps the beauty of my original device still intact. It’s amazing, as you can barely tell that there is even a cover on it! You can see the Joy Factory logo, but hey, we could all use a little extra Joy in our lives! Due to the smooth, hard plastic, it maintains the original feel of an iPad2 as well. This is great for those that love the look and feel of the iPad2, but still want to keep it protected.
The SmartGrip2 is a soft case for the iPad2. It slips on easily and also has all the appropriate openings cut out. It’s made with thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU), an elastic, transparent material that resists oil, grease, scratches and temperature changes. We reviewed it in Smoke, but it also comes in a clear, frosted matte finish. I prefer this cover on when my 4 year old is using it, as the finish of the cover really helps me feel like I have a secure hold on it (and that my daughter will, too!). I find myself using the SmartGrip2 as the primary case and think that most parents that let their kids use their iPad2 would prefer this as well.
The Joy Factory website also has tons of great photos so you can see their products from all angles. They also offer additional cases to protect your tech investments.
Buy IT: You can get the SmartFit2 and SmartGrip2 for $29.95 each on their website.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Joy Factory SmartFit2 for iPad2. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 7/15/11.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit The Joy Factory and tell us another product on their website that you like. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like The Joy Factory on Facebook
- Follow The Joy Factory on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a sleek SmartFit2 iPad2 Case via @thatsitmommy & @The_Joy_Factory http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=13524 #tech #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on July 15, 2011 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy did receive the products mentioned to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.