I’ve found Whole Foods Markets to be a great destination for baby products. My local store has a small, but very well selected assortment of baby and kids products from diapers to lunch bags. Now I have another reason to stop by the baby product aisle – Green Babies bubble bath!
We’ve been using Green Babies Energizing Bubble Bath & Lotion Potion for the past week with our 3 and 5 year old. The bath product smells fresh, makes foamy bubbles and doesn’t irritate their sensitive skin even with the chilly winter temperatures. And the Lotion Potion has a similar clean, light scent that rubs in easily for moisturizing both the kids, and even mom. The formula and light scent means I can use this on our newest addition expected in the next couple of weeks. It’s nice to have one product that can be used by the entire family.
Green Babies™ body care products are free of petroleum and phthalates and have been vetted by independent third party labs to be hypo-allergenic and tear-free. All product packaging is made with a minimum of 50% PCR materials. The products retail between $8.99-$10.99. The line contains high-quality plant and fruit derived, vegan and certified organic ingredients that are not tested on animals.
Founded in 1994, Green Babies® is the original organic baby brand and the industry leader in 100% organic cotton clothes and products for babies and kids. The company develops, manufactures and markets environmentally friendly goods and provides consumers with natural and organic choices that are sustainable, have a minimal environmental footprint and are made with fair wage labor. Known for their unique style, quality and purity, Green Babies® products are available through select Whole Foods Markets, Drugstore.com, Babies R’ Us and specialty stores nationwide and internationally.
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Green Babies Energizing Bubble Bath. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 1/25/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, tell us about your favorite bath time ritual with your kids. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Green Babies on Facebook
- Follow Green Babies on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win Green Babies Energizing Bubble Bath! via @thatsitmommy and @greenbabies.com http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=21306 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on January 25, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the bath products in this post from Green Babies/Whole Foods free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.