Shopping for my daughter comes too easy for me. Where ever I go I seem to find something cute for her to wear, but my son is an entirely different matter. So I was so happy to find a line of clothing for boys that excited me.
Kai Bean Kids is a fashion forward boy’s line combining the latest trends in contemporary menswear with the laid back California lifestyle. It’s what dads want to wear, for kids! It is made entirely in Southern California at a competitive price point.
Kai Bean sizes run from 6-12 months all the way through to 12 years old. All their garments have deconstructed styling details in soft, garment dyed cottons including French Terry, Striped Thermal Waffle Knit and Combed Ringspun Jersey. Most are available in five street driven color combinations: Charcoal, Army Green, Navy, Silver and Burgundy.
We received the screen printed long sleeve tee shirt in “Speedometer” in a navy size 5/6 for my son. Its absolutely adorable, original and the quality is high. It will look great with his khaki and army green pants to a long day of finger painting at preschool. My son is tall for his age and the raglan sleeve design helps with making the sleeves fit his long arms. The shirt retails for $32.00.
Additionally, our friends at Kai Bean sent us a french terry zip hoodie in army green. The styling is casual with exposed stitching, and a real worn-in, beachy feel. It will be perfect for our trips to the playground this spring once the temps begin to rise here in New York City. The hoodie retails for $48.00.
Do you live So. Cal? Kai Bean Kids has an outlet store at 5830 W. JEfferson Blvd Ste200, LA, CA 90016! Open 10am-5pm Thurs-Saturday! Check them out!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Kai Bean Kids Shirt. Winner’s Choice! This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends 1/22/12.
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit www.kaibeankids.com and tell us which shirt you would choose if you won. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Kai Bean Kids on Facebook
- Follow Kai Bean Kids on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a boy’s Kai Bean Kids shirt of your choice! via @thatsitmommy and @kaibeankids http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=21306 #giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on January 22, 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the clothing in this post from Kai Bean Kids free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.