I am always looking for storage solutions and Scout constantly provides me with stylish options! Their bins and bags are truly my favorite. The new Spring/Summer line features the same high quality Scout fans have come to depend on in fun, stylish new colors and prints that you can mix and match however you like! Scout has added 18 new patterns and 8 new products with this 2012 line!
If you are looking for storage solutions then you need to check out scout bins.They come in all different shapes and sizes and are the perfect storage for just about ANYTHING you need to store. The bins are collapsible, cleanable and stylish!
The Hang-10 bin is the perfect size for bookshelves or desks. It is 12.25″.(W) x 10.5″.(H) x 9″(D) and can be used to store many things either on a desk or somewhere else. I use mine to tote around my mobile airbrush tanning supplies from place to place. It is the perfect size for the airbrush machine and holds all of my bottles of tanning solution. I can easily throw it in my car and the handles on both sides make it easy to carry. The best part is if I happen to spill any bronzing solution I can wipe it clean! I am currently using the Black Swan Paisley print Hang 10 bin and have had so many compliments from clients when they see it! The black and white print goes great with all of the new summer prints and easily blends with past seasons palettes as well. The Hang-10 is available in 7 new patterns and retails for $23.00.
The Mighta Bin is also the perfect size for bookshelves or desks. It is a bit smaller than the Hang-10 bin measuring in at 9″ (W) x 9″ (H) x 9″ (D). I have a few of these in my daughter’s toy room to store her smaller toys. They fit perfectly in the closet maid shelf I have and it adds a splash of color to the room. The Mighta Bin is currently available in 7 patterns from the 2012 designs. I was sent the brand new flamingo pattern which features a pink and navy ladylike Ikat pattern (which is THE pattern of the season and popping up everywhere). I thought about using it for toys but decided it was perfect storage for all of my nail polish! I have a bit of a nail polish addiction and it has rubbed off on my daughters so we are constantly adding to our collection. The bin is large enough to hold all of our polishes and there is even some room to add some more. The Mighta Bin retails for $18.5o making it an affordable storage solution.
Having kids means toting things around from here to there. I have a ton of bags but they quickly become cluttered and I end up having to dig through them to find anything. Very time consuming and annoying! Scout has an entire line of collapsible tote/storage bags that can be used to carry just about anything you need around. The original Deano started it all and has become a staple for any season. The size, 9″ (W) x 15″ (H) x 10″ (D), makes it the perfect tote for the beach or any other travels you embark on. New this season is the Stand & Delivah Jumbo Storage Tote. It’s a storage bin and a tote all in one! It’s available in four patterns and retails for $27.50. The reinforced sides make it stand up on it’s own and the open top makes it easy to find what you are looking for minus the digging. I have been using my Stand & Delivah to carry everything I need to coach soccer this season. It hold my daughter’s ball, our waters, my clipboard and Tupperware with oranges plus room for lots more. The colors are fun and the fact that I can wipe any dirt left over from the soccer field off with a cloth makes it even better!
Also new this season- Personalize your Scout! With your choice of font and color, choose from a selection of five bags and add your stamp! These make great gifts for Moms, Dad’s and Grads!
GIVEAWAY: One (1) That’s IT Mommy reader will receive a Scout Original Deano Tote in your print of choice. This giveaway is open to US residents only (18+). Ends .
REQUIRED MAIN ENTRY: To enter, visit Scout and tell us which is your favorite Scout Pattern. Leave your comment in the reply box below this post. That’s IT!
Remember if this REQUIRED ENTRY is not followed then no other entries will count.
Optional Bonus Entries – All entries MUST BE in a separate comment. All are worth 1 point unless otherwise noted.
- Like Scout on Facebook
- Follow Scout on Twitter
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter (or tell us that you already do)
- “Like” us on Facebook (let us know who you are)
- Follow us on Twitter (leave us your twitter ID)
- Follow us on Pinterest
- Grab our button on the right sidebar and post on your website (leave the link) (3 extra – 3 comments #1, #2, #3)
- Follow us on Networked Blogs
- Follow us on GFC (sidebar)
- Enter another one of our current giveaways (3 extra – 3 separate comments #1, #2, #3) Feel free to enter any of our giveaways that interest you, but you will receive a maximum of three extra entries only, no matter how many of our other giveaways you enter
- Leave a comment on any non giveaway post and let us know you did (2 extra – 2 separate comments #1, #2)
- Tweet about this giveaway (Copy – #Win a Scout Original Deano Tote via @thatsitmommy and @ScoutbyBungalow http://thatsitmommy.com/?p=25095#giveaway) come back daily and leave us the link to the tweet (1 extra/day)
*This giveaway will run through midnight on June 8 2012 (PST). Winner will be chosen using Random.org from all valid entries and notified via email. Winner will have 48 hours to contact us before another winner is chosen. Giveaway is open to U.S. (18+) residents only.
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. That’s IT Mommy received the mentioned products from Scout free of charge to facilitate this review. Giveaway item will be provided by sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.