Spring is in the air and I’ll be celebrating its arrival at Knott’s Berry Farm! Knott’s is one of my favorite amusements parks in Southern California and they know how to put on a party! Warmer temps will bring the arrival of “Knott’s Spring Fling” which blooms March 3 through April 7th and stars the one and only Snoopy. Guests can expect tons of family fun with exciting rides, activities, live shows and smiles!
Take a look at what’s in store for you and your family!
- The Search for the Easter Beagle will have kids ages 3-11 scurrying across the park to find images of the famous beagle. All participants who complete the quest have a chance to win “egg-mazing” giveaways.
- Enjoy the great outdoors with “Peanut’s Party in the Park!” A new interactive live show located in Charleston Circle. This musical revue includes some of today’s top ten tunes that will have the whole family singing along.
- Looking for a little friendly competition? Then head over to Knott’s Boardwalk area for the big game…the Big Boardwalk Board Games that is. It’s family game night to the extreme as everyone becomes oversized game pieces in some of their favorite board games. From dominoes to tick-tack-toe it’s game on!
- At the Grande 3-D Art Show at the Silver Bullet midway, guests can step into life-size drawings of some of nature’s most beautiful spring scenery for priceless photo opportunities. The park will also be filled with giant interactive displays that scream “spring”!
- “Lucy’s Really Big Show” in Camp Snoopy features Lucy Van Pelt in her very own show at the Camp Snoopy Theatre. The darling diva is joined by her brother, Linus and good friends Charlie Brown and JT in a show that’s sure to delight kids of all ages. For the teens, tweens and anyone who has rhythm, the nighttime Spring Fling Dance Party in Fiesta Village will provide an opportunity for everyone to take to the floor with some of their favorite dance music.
- Adults wanna have fun too! Make sure to take a trip to Knott’s Towering Topiary Gardens located in Wilderness Dance Hall. Everyone will enjoy the display of sculpted greenery while the adults can enjoy a tasting garden featuring wines from around the world, craft beers and farm fresh food offerings (additional fees may apply).
All of the exciting Knott’s Spring Fling activities are included with admission to Knott’s Berry Farm which also offers a full day of thrilling coasters and family fun rides. Knott’s will have extended hours, from 10 am to 10 pm for families to take advantage of all the Knott’s Spring Fling entertainment offerings.
Knott’s has something for everyone. They have a cool old school wooden roller coaster and extreme rides for adrenaline junkies, a good amount of rides for the little kids but what’s my favorite? I love hanging in Ghost Town! I am obsessed with the glass blowing demonstrations and seeing the other artisans in this western themed area. Plus, you can buy some yummy funnel cake there.
Make sure to download their free app which helps locate rides and has a car finder. I don’t know about you but I always lose track of my car in large parking lots! See you at Knott’s Spring Fling!
* We did not receive monetary compensation for this review. Tee will attend a blogger event at Knott’s Berry Farm free of charge. Giveaway item will be provided by GigaSavvy/sponsor. Sponsor has the right to refuse filling prize for duplicate winners from other blogs. This will in no way sway our opinion of the product or service. The review is in our own words and is our opinion. Your results and opinions may differ.